Essentials of Nitrous Oxide ONLINE Part 1 of 2 for Nurses
Hello Nurses, Labor & Delivery Nurses, and Certified Nurse Midwives,
Welcome to our Essentials of Nitrous Oxide ONLINE class Part 1 of 2. You are about to experience a unique Online and Live Nitrous Oxide Course
- Please register at this time.
- Tuition includes both Part 1: the Online, and the Live Part 2 One-Day Clinical/Examination experience.
- After you have registered and remitted your tuition, you will immediately be able to download all of your course notes and 9 learning modules.
- Please print just your notes, and use them to study the 9 learning modules from your computer.
- Thank-you and let us know at any time if you have any questions.
Please note: You must have studied all nine one-hour PDF learning modules prior to attending and
participating in the Live Clinical Completion Part 2.
(Sedation Consult reserves the right to reschedule Part 2 for a future time with the student if
they have not completed their learning modules)
We are happy to have you attend our course and grateful for your business.
Allan Schwartz, DDS, CRNA
Assistant Clinical Professor Center for Advanced Dental Education at Saint Louis University;
Sedation Consult Dental Anesthesia Training