Dental Office Medical Emergencies Online PBC
Learn about 12 of the most common medical emergencies that could occur in a dental office.
Welcome to our Dental Office Medical Emergencies course. (4 CEU)
- Please register at this time.
- After you have registered and remitted your tuition, you will immediately be able to download all of your course notes and learning modules.
Thank-you and let us know at any time if you have any questions. We are happy to have you attend our course and grateful for your business.
Allan Schwartz, DDS, CRNA
Assistant Clinical Professor Center for Advanced Dental Education at Saint Louis University;
Sedation Consult Dental Anesthesia Training
You will learn:
- Algorithms to aid you and your staff during an urgency or emergency.
- What medications could be used from your emergency drug kit with the appropriate emergency.
- The proper mixing and dosing of emergency drugs from your emergency drug kit.
- How to carry out periodic safety emergency drills for your office.
- How to be perform an ADA Safety Check for your entire office
- How to properly document the emergency drills you are performing to better care for your patients