Option 1 - Recent Graduate 3-Day Course Monitoring Sedation/General Anesthesia & I.V. Certification for New Minnesota and North Dakota Licensed Dental Assistants
You are registering for Option 1: The full 3-Day course for Recent LDA Graduates:
- Recently Licensed Dental Assistants who do not have DAANCE Certification.
- Must have graduated within the past six months.
- Must provide graduation documentation to apply the discount.
- Must possess a valid Minnesota or North Dakota Licensed Dental Assistant license.
- Must possess Nitrous Oxide designation on their Minnesota LDA license.
This is a Minnesota and North Dakota Boards of Dentistry approved course. Available in Wisconsin.
Welcome to our Monitoring Sedation/General Anesthesia & I.V. Certification Course.
- Please register at this time.
- ***Please download your welcome letter and your notes below.***
Thank-you and let me know at any time if you have any questions. I am happy to have you attend our course and grateful for your business.
Allan Schwartz, DDS, CRNA
Assistant Clinical Professor Center for Advanced Dental Education at Saint Louis University;
Sedation Consult Dental Anesthesia Training