For Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, & Dental Anesthesiologists.
Organization, Sterility, Cleanliness, and Contamination in the Dental Sedation Workspace
ADA/CERP credit available for all states.
- Designed for Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Assistants who participate and care for sedation patients in a dental office environment.
- Sponsored by Sedation Consult and co-sponsored by Saint Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Created by Columbia, Missouri Dentist and, Department of Periodontics, CADE Assistant Professor Allan Schwartz, DDS, CRNA
- 1-hour online self-paced lecture with 10-question required exam
- Educational Objectives:
- --Think about places you touch and tasks you do when you are working.
- --Think about bacterial contamination from Slimy Green Saliva.
- --Think about infecting the patient, especially through their I.V.
- --Think about infecting yourself!
- --Think about cleanliness and prevention!
Dynamic Dental Educators is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Dynamic Dental Educators designates the listed activities continuing education credits after each course title.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Dynamic Dental Educators and Sedation Consult, LLC.
top of page
bottom of page