For Dentists, Dental Anesthesiologists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Registered Nurses, Dental Anesthesiologists.
Written for anyone taking ACLS
ADA/CERP credits available for all states.
- Designed for ALL Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Assistants, Physicians, Nurses
- For anyone who is using an EKG monitor for sedation or studying for ACLS Certification.
- A great study aid for Students taking the American Heart Association ACLS Class.
- Sponsored by Sedation Consult and co-sponsored by Saint Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Created by Columbia, Missouri Dentist and, Department of Periodontics, CADE Assistant Professor Allan Schwartz, DDS, CRNA
- 6-hour online self-paced presentation, with 20-question required exam for ADA/CERP credit.
- Educational Objectives Discuss the anatomy of the heart; Discuss basic cardiovascular circulation; Discuss the cardiac anatomy and electrical signal related to the EKG; Discuss basic rhythms and dysrhythmia.
Dynamic Dental Educators is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Dynamic Dental Educators designates the listed activities continuing education credits after each course title.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Dynamic Dental Educators and Sedation Consult, LLC.